The best parts of San Diego can only be witnessed by foot or water. Experience the thrill of ocean kayaking as we paddle along the sea cliffs and caves of La Jolla's Ecological Reserve and the nearby world famous La Jolla Cove. Kayakers will likely see an array of marine life, including sea lions, seals, Garibaldi, leopard sharks, shovelnose guitar fish and the occasional dolphin. Choose between single, double and triple kayaks. Ask about our Cave Entry Guarantee and discounts for advance reservations.
Witness the 360 degree view from atop Mt. Soledad as we bike the backstreets of scenic, coastal San Diego and visit local sights such as Crystal Pier, the Children's Pool, Sunny Jim's Cave and the historical Cave Store on our Freefall Bike Tour. Or, try snorkeling with the harmless leopard sharks on the Leopard Shark Encounter. Experience the sandy flats of the La Jolla Ecological Reserve and get a beginner snorkeling lesson. Wetsuits and snorkeling equipment included.
What We Offer:
· Kayak Tour of the 7 Caves
· Kayak and Snorkel Tour
· La Jolla Freefall Bike Tour
· Leopard Shark Encounter
· Bike, kayak, snorkel and board rentals
Why Choose Us?
· Our photo package, cave entry guarantee and more!
· Discounts for advance reservations, groups and military
· Our guides, our service, our safety and our experience
· Brand new facility with lockers, changing rooms and rinse station